Dinner At Chokhi Dhani Resort From Jaipur
On this evening tour, drive about 12 miles out of Jaipur to Chokhi Dhani, a 5-star ethnic resort built along the lines of a village of Rajasthan. Walk around the beautifully lit huts and take in the rural ambience of the resort. The folk dance, music and the food here have an authentic flavor of Rajasthan. Enjoy a typical Rajasthani dinner that will leave you wanting to come back again and again.
• Rural ambience
• Buffet dinner
• Rajasthani heritage and hospitality
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
You will be picked up from your hotel in the evening and driven to Chokhi Dhani Resort. The resort opened in 1990 and today has become synonymous with Rajasthani heritage and hospitality.
The 5 star resort is a one of its kind destination that offers the charm of rustic Rajasthan with the comfort of modern amenities. The resort has several picturesque huts set in a lush green landscape. It also offers a choice of cuisine at its many restaurants.
In this dinner package, enjoy a buffet dinner (beverage excluded) in one of the restaurants of the resort.
After dinner, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Dinner timings are from 07:30 to 10:00 p.m.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.