Direct Shared Shuttle from Samara to Monteverde Cloud Forest
Rocaverde has been providing transportation services in Monteverde for 20 years. Comfortable, safe mini vans, with certified drivers, insurance and official permits. Thanks to the amazing support from our partners and clients, we have expanded our operations to now offer more connections and destinations all over Costa Rica.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Driver
What's excluded :
- Door to Door Service from Samara Beach area to Monteverde Cloud Forest. We pick you up in Your Hotel, hostel or vacation rental.
Departure Point :
Door to Door Service from Samara Beach area to Monteverde Cloud Forest.
OtherGuanacaste Province, Sámara, Costa Rica - We pick you up in your hotel in samara Beach and dropp you up in your hotel in Monteverde Cloud ForestHotel Giada, 50205 El hotel Giada está ubicado en la calle principal 200mts norte de la playa, Provincia de Guanacaste, Sámara, 50205, Costa RicaHotel Sol Samara, From El Torito community 800 m East, Guanacaste Province, Sámara, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Que Tuanis Hostel | Monteverde Cloud Forest | Hostel & Backpackers, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica - Door to Door Service we dropp you off in any Hotel in Monteverde Cloud Forest area.Selina Monteverde, Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa RicaHotel Poco A Poco Monteverde, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa RicaCabinas Vista Al Golfo, Carretera, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa RicaSanta Elena Hostel Resort, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa RicaPuntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.