Direct transfer by boat from Tronchetto to San Marco
If you want to reach the center of Venice in a comfortable, fast and economical way, book our transfer that connects the Tronchetto, where the largest and cheapest car park in Venice is located, in the center of Venice, in the Piazza San Marco area. This non-stop connection allows you to reach Venice in 25 minutes by sailing along the Giudecca Canal and Bacino San Marco. During the navigation you can admire wonderful churches and imposing palaces and get the first taste of the beauty of this unique city in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Welcome and guaranteed seating
What's excluded :
- Possibility to book a direct boat transfer that connects the Tronchetto car park to central Venice, Piazza San Marco. You can book your ticket for this transfer online. On the day of booking at the indicated time one of our boats will wait for you at Tronchetto where the largest and cheapest car park in Venice is located, to take you to the center of Venice or the area of Piazza San Marco. This transfer is carried out along the Giudecca Canal and San Marco Basin where you can admire some of the most beautiful churches and palaces in Venice. You also have the possibility to book a direct transfer to return to Tronchetto from the San Marco area after your day in Venice.
Departure Point :Isola Nova del Tronchetto, 38, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Motonavi Barracuda, Riva degli Schiavoni, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.