Disappearing Island Dolphin Tour
The 2 Hour Disappearing Island Dolphin Tour is sure to be a Family Favorite! Enjoy searching for the Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin and learning about the local ecoystem! Also, we'll make a 30 Minute stop at Disappearing Island - an island only accessible at Low Tide where you will observe unique shells, starfish, sand dollars, and tranquility! This tour leaves from Palmetto Bay Marina at your selected departure time!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Join us for this informative and fun dolphin tour combined with a 30 Minute stop at Disappearing Island, where you will see shells, starfish, etc. Learn more about Hilton Head Island, observe the friendly Atlantic bottlenose dolphin, and enjoy a relaxing stop at a quiet sandy island!
• One HHI, 86 Helmsman Way Palmetto Bay Marina, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3206
Departure Point :86 Helmsman Way, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be able to step down 1-2 feet onto Disappearing Island.
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Masks are required in all indoor retail spaces (where you check in for your tour).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.