Discover Al Minya's Treasures - Off The Beaten Path - A Day Trip From Cairo
Go off the typical tourist path and travel to Al Minya, south of Cairo along the Nile river, to see Tell Al Amarna, the capital city founded by Akhenaton. Surrounded by 452,000 acres of Egypt's most important farmlands, it is also home to some of the world's faiths most important sites: - the Monastery Of The Virgin Mary, where the Holy Family was to have stayed during their trip to Egypt, as well it is the birthplace of Mary The Copt who married the Prophet Mohammed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tell el-Amarna
- Entry/Admission - Beni Hassan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tell el-Amarna, Dayr Mawas Egypt
If you are fond of going where many don't, then you are invited to discover Al Minya, four hours from Cairo. You will be transferred at 06:00 a.m. by our air-conditioned vehicle from Cairo to Al Minya, and then by a motorboat to Tal Al Amarna which was the capital of Akhenaton.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Beni Hassan, Al Minya Egypt
After that, visit Beni Hassan where you will see many tombs from the Old and Middle Kingdoms.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all area Giza and Cairo hotels.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.