Discover Brisbane - Cultural
Trixity offers a series of trails which are not only sightseeing experiences around some of Australia’s most beautiful cities but we will also give your brain a work-out on the way round
You will guide yourself on your ‘smart’ device along the trail solving clues as you go - get the answer correct and we send you the next clue – easy! There are ‘Help’ & ‘Hint’ options if you get stuck and of course you can use your device to look things up if required.
We think this is an excellent way to spend 2-3 hours discovering the city you live in, work in, play in. See our website for more details.
per adult from
What's included :
- A challenging set of clues for you to unravel, to guide yourself around our trail
What's excluded :
Solve a series of clues that guide you around the most beautiful cities of Australia, whilst seeing major attractions and a side to the city that you might not normally see.
Take your time and enjoy the sights or try and get yourself further up the leader board with a fast time. The clock will stop after every clue so you can get the most out of your trail.
This trail is based in the museums and art galleries of Brisbane’s Cultural Precinct on the South Bank, and is almost exclusively indoors. Perfect at any time for culture vultures and for anyone who likes a challenge on a rainy day.
There are no time limits, so you can take the challenge at any time in the future. The trails are all ‘device’ led i.e. smartphone, tablet, kindle, etc. so that is all you will need .... apart from family or friends and some brain power. See our website for more information.
Start time: between Mon-Sun 9.30am- 5pm (2.30pm is the latest you should start)
Duration: 19 Clues – approx. 2kms. Wheelchair accessible
Availability: The trail is not available Good Friday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day due to closures for the holiday
• Queensland Museum South Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
• Queensland Art Gallery, Stanley Place Cultural Precinct, South Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
• Gallery of Modern Art, Stanley Place Cultural Precinct, South Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
• State Library Of Queensland, Stanley Place Cultural Centre, Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
Departure Point :Queensland Museum, Corner Grey Street &, Melbourne St, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
Departure Time :3/17/2020 - 9/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.