Discover Brussels beer world with a chocolate pairing by a young local
Meet other people that share the same interest for beers.
Get the best customised high-quality beer selection.
Listen to stories from our young, local, passionate guide that launched one of Ghent’s 1st craft beers.
Enjoy our chocolate beer pairing.
Discover some hidden gems.
Learn about the traditional beer histories & the origin of the ale, lager, triples, trappists, etc…
Participate in our original beer game that will guarantee a great time.
Taste our high-quality, delicious Belgian beers, based on your current knowledge. For sure a good variety of styles.
Discover the real taste of hops and malts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 5 x 15cl tasters of high- quality Belgian beers, each a different style. This is so important for us! (no restrictions because of brewery contracts)
- A visit of three different locations, like hidden gems and new trendy venues.
- Professional, passionate, local, young AND multilingual guide.
- Snacks - A taste of local delicacies & multiple chocolate pairing.
- Discover Belgium's beer world: Learn about the traditional beer histories & the origin of ales, etc.
- Original beer game that will guarantee a great & interactive time.
- Entry/Admission - Brussels Beer Project
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up or drop off . If required: choose for a private tour. Also available on our website.
- For our shared tours: we offer an English tour. Dutch & French available as private tours.
- For customised tours like visiting an extra bar or chocolaterie, book a private tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grand Place Brussels Main Square, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Meet your guide and a small group of no more than 16 like-minded people at one of the oldest historical squares of Brussels.
Stop At: La Belgique Gourmande - Galerie de la Reine, Galerie de la Reine 17, Brussels 1000 Belgium
First of all, we will introduce you to our favourite chocolate store of the city. Thanks to this take-away formule, you’ll discover the pallet of aromas & tastes in combination with a high quality beer.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Rue du Marché aux Poulets, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
One more thing before the tasting can start: we‘ll explore the favourite beers and taste of all visitors thanks to some beer windows on our way to the first stop.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Moeder Lambic Fontainas, Place Fontainas 8, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Depending of the day, we 'll visit this craft beer place. A must visit for beer fans looking for the most exclusive Belgian beers like Lambic & Oud Vlaams, all served from the tap.
From now on, you can expect to hear the secrets of the brewing process. The tasty ingredients you will try will make you feel like you are visiting a real brewery. Here you learn about the difference between an ale, lager, triple and our historical medieval beers. Our surprising, unique food pairing with chocolate will make our visits unforgettable. When glasses are empty, it will be time for the next degustation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Les Brasseurs, Boulevard Anspach 77, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Depending of the day, we visit this authentic bar of the city.
Live the authentic atmosphere and, run a beer or two by your palate. Over the course of the tour, sample a selection of bigger brands and craftwork brews, tasting a gutsy mix from lager to ale. Maybe a trappist beer like Westvleteren ,or a Bourgogne de Flandre , or another Triple , and of course one of our famous Lambic beers. We may talk about Leffe Blond, "Blue Lagoon", Guinness or "Kriek"., but we have better tasters than that ;)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brussels Beer Project, Rue Antoine Dansaert 188, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Depending of which day, we visit this brewery. You will be amazed by the modernity of the infrastructure, branding And tap room. Those guys must be proud of what a trendy brewery they have launched over the last 5 years. Let’s grab that fascinating beer creation from a barley wine style to an IPA. Focus is to try here as much as possible, so no typical triple Belgian beers higher than 8% alcohol.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Otomat Brussel, Rue du Vieux Marché aux Grains 6, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
This is thé place to discover the exclusive variety of Duvel Moortgat, only available in Belgium. Trying a Lambic or an exclusive beer you can only find in Brussels, is what we eager for. After 3 hours, your tour concludes in central Brussels where you will be free to spend time with your new friends or to continue this unique beer experience.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Rue des Chapeliers, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Place Sainte-Catherine, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We'll only allow a group of max. 10 people
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.