Discover Brussels in 60 Minutes with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
You only have an hour to fall in love with Brussels? Challenge accepted!
Discover Brussels during a short but sweet excursion, in which you will learn the most interesting facts about the city, the local lifestyle and the modern transformation of the city.
We will meet by the amazing Église Notre-Dame de la Chapelle and go on our stroll from there :-)
Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like and learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from, by seeing it through the eyes of a local.
Walking through the city, you will discover exactly what makes Brussels special! This is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants and bars to visit during your time here, and learn how to make the most out of your visit.
This is the perfect experience for someone visiting the city for the first time, or someone that wants to rediscover it!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place de la Chapelle, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Let us start out Experience by this amazing Gothic-Romanesque church dating back to 1134!
Pass By: Place du Grand Sablon, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Indulge your sweet tooth and get the best Belgian chocolates to snack on while we continue with our Experience!
Pass By: Manneken Pis, 46 Rue de l'Etuve corner of rue du Chene and rue de l'Etuve, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Take a funny selfie by this landmark 17th-century fountain!
Pass By: Rue de l'Etuve 37, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Take a glance at this famous cartoon mural!
Pass By: Grand-Place, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Discover this huge city square completely encircled by elegant historic buildings dating back to the 14th century!
Departure Point :Rue Blaes 2, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Return Detail :Rue des Chartreux 35, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.