Discover Cairo: Cairo By Night Starts With A Felucca Ride
Discover the charm of the Nile in a private Felucca ride by the night, and see the glowing lights of Cairo streets reflecting on the clear Nile water. Then explore one of the most famous oriental local streets of old Cairo, then see the tomb of the “unknown soldier” of 6th of October war.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour leader
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private, air-conditioned coach
- Entry/Admission - Egyptian Felucca Ride On The Nile
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified (Extra charge)
- When you book this tour with us, a representative will pick you from your hotel up to start the evening with a felucca ride on the Nile to enjoy the sunset over many attraction of Cairo’s; for example the opera house. Take a walk in Khan El Khalili market, specializing in all types of oriental local clothes and accessories. Following your tour in old Cairo, you’ll then visit the tomb of the unknown soldier of 6th of October war. Then drive back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Cairo or Giza Hotels
Departure Time :Please contact your local service provider to reconfirm your departure time
Return Detail :Concludes at Cairo or Giza Hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.