Discover Chuong Hats Village By Motorbike
Good private tour to get outside the busy city to a local village and see how a traditional Vietnamese hat is made. Tour starts with a great pho breakfast and then a motorbike ride to the outskirts. Stop to visit a local pagoda (really amazing place) and a quick stop for some coconut. Seeing the lady making the hat was a cool experience but I did feel like she had no idea why we came to see her. Overall it was a good experience. (Motorbike ride took us through great scenery)
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - beers or tea or coffee or smoothie fruit.
- Breakfast - Lunch or Breakfast at a the top Banh Mi, Pho 10 or Bun Cha restaurant, depending on the request of the tourists.
- Private transportation
- Hat gift
What's excluded :
In the morning, we will pick up your hotel/hostel for breakfast. After we have a breakfast with Pho, it’s an amazing noodle with beef food in famous place in Hanoi before 40 years ago, we drink an eggs cinnamon coffee in France house before 100 years ago.
We will then take you up from your hotel in a scooter tour to Chuong village in, Hanoi. You have a group people, we hire a grab car for your order.
We will take photographs of the beautiful scenery before talking to the local people and learning how to make a hat.
On the way, we could go to countryside in Ha Dong village. We are sighting to farmer, duck, green rice, fresh air with older houses, older village, older famous pagoda in outside. We understand to culture Vietnamese countryside 200 years ago.
It’s a 200 years ago, the Hat village have a lot family hats. On the street, we see a lot hat material by leaves, accessories such as needles, fretting.
After that, we go to a farmer family house, we learn to the worker’s hat. You would sit down on one hour and make a film to make a hat. We give you a gift by local hat, you memory a trip in village.
Finish trip, we will have lunch in the hat village, journey back to Hanoi.
• St. Joseph's Cathedral, 40 Nha Chung Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
• Chua Ly Trieu Quoc Su, 50 Ly Quoc Su, Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi Vietnam
• Chuong Village, Lang Chuong Street Phuong Trung, Thanh Oai, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Departure Point :St. Joseph's Cathedral, 40 Nhà Chung, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.