Discover EK BALAM and the colorfuls Las Coloradas + cenote Hubiku + Valladolid
Discover the best of nature, history and culture with an amazing 1-day tour from Cancun. Our transportation will pass by you to your hotel or to a meeting point to start the adventure.
The first spot to meet is the Archaeological Zone of Ek Balam, which is a possessor of majestic constructions hidden among large trees, it is a different site to all of the Mayan area and does not resemble any other known archaeological site, fascinate yourself of those Mayan ruins.
For the next stop it will be time to take that incredible postal picture at the pink lakes that Las Coloradas have for you.Also there you will be able to observe the majority of the population that is dedicated to the salt industry and fishing; one of the highest priority activities in place.
In addition to taking a dip in the incredible hubiku Cenote and walk through the streets of the colonial city of Valladolid with a full-day tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya. Rejoin nature and history on this amazing tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Mexican regional buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ek Balam Admission
- Las Coloradas Admission
- Cenote hubiku admission
- Round Trip from Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - No drinks at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 20-minute drive from Valladolid on highway 295, direction Tizimin, Ek Balam Village Mexico
First we will visit the town of Temozón in Yucatan, where we will have free time for breakfast and recharge for our next stop: the Archaeological Zone of Ek Balam.
Ek Balam, possessor of majestic constructions hidden among large trees, is a different site to all of the Mayan area and does not resemble any other known archaeological site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Explore one of the most beautiful landscapes on the Yucatan Peninsula. On this tour we will take you to Las Coloradas, a set of pink lagoons located in Río Lagartos. With this beautiful landscape you will be able to capture one of your best photos in this paradysque place.
Its spectacular pink color is due to its high concentration of salt, microorganisms and the sun. The intensity of the color varies depending on the position of the sun's rays, allowing us to admire a range of colors ranging from yellow and orange to pink that characterizes it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
The Cenote Hubiku, which its name means "Nest of iguanas", is located in the village of Temozón very close to the city of Valladolid and the Archaeological Zone of Chichen Itza.
This young cenote that is underground and that on its roof has a hole through which a large tree once introduced its roots to reach its fresh waters. To know this eye of water you will have to go down 115 stone steps, and from the first moment it will leave you impacted and you will be able to appreciate its beauty from any position you find.
Also there you can enjoy an amazing buffet of regional Mexican food and visit the mayan town Hubiku where you can find a Tequila museum "Don Tadeo" where you can try the delicious Tequila there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Finally, discover the colonial city of Valladolid Yucatan. We will have an hour to take pictures of its impressive cathedral or you can also buy some beautiful crafts.
One of the oldest cities on the peninsula and currently one of the two Yucatan Magical Villages, Valladolid is fascinating in the entirety of the word. Its streets – paradoxically quiet and full of life at the same time – are home to historic venues, houses houses houses houses houses historic venues, houses, museums, comfortable hotels, markets, fountains, shops, ice cream stalls and coffers, parks and many corners to explore.
Finally we will transport you back to your hotel after a wonderful tour of Yucatan.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.