Discover Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo-Guide and Lunch Inc
Private & full day tour in Cairo with Lunch & Egyptologist with daily departure.
Take a full day Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx & the Egyptian Museum with Private Egyptologist to visit some of the wonders of Egypt in just one day trip.
Visit the iconic Pyramids of Giza the only existing wonder of the ancient Seven Wonders of the World and the enigmatic Sphinx one of the largest statues in the history enjoy camel riding at the desert of the Pyramids.
Visit the Egyptian Museum the house of antiquities in Egypt enjoy the unique treasures of King Tutankhamun including the golden mask and coffins and many other objects of fine art. End your day tour at the Bazaar of Cairo Khan El Khalili.
This Trip Includes:
Private Egyptologist guide.
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Pick up services from your hotel & return.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
Bottled water during your trip.
This Trip Excludes:
Tipping for guide & driver
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All activities
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Giza pyramids and sphinx- Not only the best places to visit in Egypt but is the best ancient monument you must see in your life. The great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx probably the most famous ancient site in the world and the only one still exist from the Ancient Seven wonders of the world and your trip to Egypt not completed till you visit the Pyramids of Giza and even if you visited Egypt more than one time you should visit the Pyramids every time you be in Egypt, the pyramids and the Sphinx at the base of the Giza plateau, are the iconic image of Egypt don’t forget to take a photo in front of the Pyramids and Sphinx.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Coptic Cairo is a part of Old Cairo which encompasses the Babylon Fortress, the Coptic Museum, the Hanging Church, the Greek Church of St. George and many other Coptic churches and historical sites
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour depart from any hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.