Discover Helsinki in 60 minutes with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
You only have an hour to fall in love with Helsinki? Challenge accepted!
Discover Helsinki during a short but sweet excursion, in which you will learn the most interesting facts about the city, the local lifestyle, and the modern transformation of the city.
We will meet by the impressive Uspenski Cathedral and go on our stroll from there :-)
Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like and learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from, by seeing it through the eyes of a local.
Walking through the city, you will discover exactly what makes Helsinki special! This is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants and bars to visit during your time here, and learn how to make the most out of your visit.
This is the perfect experience for someone visiting the city for the first time, or someone that wants to rediscover it!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uspenski Cathedral, Kanavakatu 1, 00160 Helsinki, Finland
Let us begin our tour by the largest orthodox cathedral in Europe!
Pass By: Senate Square, Aleksanterinkatu, Hallituskatu, Helsinki Finland
Let me introduce you to the buildings flanking this huge central square!
Pass By: Helsinki Cathedral, Unioninkatu 29, Helsinki Finland
Marvel at this lutheran cathedral which is the icon of the city!
Pass By: Helsinki University Library, Fabianinkatu 30 University of Helsinki, Helsinki 00100 Finland
Take a glance at this award-winning contemporary building of the University Library!
Pass By: Temppeliaukion Church, Lutherinkatu 3, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Discover this amazing church built directly into its surrounding granite bedrock!
Departure Point :Kanavakatu 1, 00160 Helsinki, Finland
Return Detail :Lutherinkatu 3, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.