Discover Hoa Lu Mua Cave Tam Coc with Biking and Sunset Party at Swimming Pool
Within one day, you have chance to visit the ancient capital of Vietnam, Hoa Lu and learn about King Dinh and Le Temple. Moreover, you get experience to challenge you climb up to Mua Cave and get panorama view of Tam Coc. Fall in love with the picturesque landscape when cruising along the peaceful Tam Coc stream, pass green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves, where they encounter new surprises, like stalactites and stalagmites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicles for transportation
- Boat cruise along the river
- English speaking guide
- Lunch - Vietnamese set menu lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Old Quarter
- All entrance fees
- Sunset party in swimming pool
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
10:10 – 10:20: Arrive to Hoa Lu. You will explore Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. You can learn more about the first feudal government as well as a historical period of Vietnam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
11:15: Go to Mua Cave, a highlight point of Ninh Binh. Stand at the peak of mountain, you will be amazed by the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and city. This is a great time to capture all of landscapes in photos!
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
13:40: Discover Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat). You will have chance to see an overall picture of this land with fields and mountains. On the way, you will pass through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave.
15:10: Spend time for cycling on small roads and observe the beautiful landscapes of countryside.
16:00: Time for relaxing! You will enjoy the sunset party at swimming pool.
16:45: Get on the bus to leave Tam Coc.
18:45: Tour ends. Come back to your departure point.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer hotel pickup and drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For Mua Cave, you will have to climb up more than 500 stone steps to reach the peak for panoramic view so you should bring hiking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We only offer hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. If you are staying outside this area, please wait for us at Hanoi Hilton Opera Hotel at 8.00 am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.