Discover Hoi An City &Hoi An Village Exprience Tour from CHAN MAY orTIEN SA Port
TOUR PROGRAM :
Tourguide pick you up at Tien Sa Port or Chan May Port ( Time to pick up as your Itinerary ), Our Guide will greet you with your name on Welcomed Board
Then depart for Hoi An. We go to Cam Thanh Village. Then enjoy rowing a basket boat with the help of skillful local people, learning their traditional fishing techniques in the water coconut forest.
Next Experience is Buffalo ride . After That We go to visit Hoi An city.Hoi An city, the World Heritage Site located along Thu Bon River. This ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries. Hoi An used to be the international trading port of Champa Kingdom
. Take walk to visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, Tan Ky Ancient House, Hoi An Cultural and Historical Museum, Chinese assembly hall. Local Market or have freetime if you want.
Enjoy lunch with local Authentic Food , Enjoy a traditional therapeutic foot bath with medicinal herbs and massage.
Tour ends with drop-off back to your cruiseship before it leaves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Modern A/C car or minivan, bus with experienced driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide,
- Lunch with Authentic food, Foot massage
- Cold bottles of water
- Entrance Tickets & Tour Activity Fee
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
visit the Japanese Bridge, Chinese Assembly Hall, Phung Hung Ancient House and some time for shopping in Hoi An.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable Village. There locals grow a wide range of vegetables for sale and for their own consumption, including Basil, Mint, Lemon Grass, Coriander, Cabbage, Spring Onion, Morning Glory, Lettuce. At this stop you will get a feeling for small farm life, where locals tend their vegetable gardens, and you will meet the local family. Now the fun part, where you help them with some farming activities, like cultivating soil, watering the growing vegetables, and fertilising using seaweed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Cam Thanh village. During Vietnam – America War, the village acted as a shelter for locals and a hiding place for soldiers. On our way there, you will also see rice fields, corn fields, a forest of water palm, and shrimp and crab farms.
We take a break here having tea with a local family, before starting our next adventure, rowing the round bamboo basket boats. With the help of an experienced boat person, you will learn how to row these little boats, while visiting the Water Coconut Jungle. While you are in the channels between the palms you can try and catch crabs and give fishing Vietnamese style a try.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Thanh Ha Pottery Village where you will see the local artisans making pots out of clay and you get a chance to try and make a tea cup or vase using clay.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY PORT or TIEN SA PORTPorts
- Chan May Port
- Tien SaPort
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.