Discover Iconic Milwaukee Tour
A 90-120 minute tour that showcases the historic City of Milwaukee! We'll see some popular tourist destinations, as well as some hidden gems around the city, all while educating you about Milwaukee's vibrant and exciting history. This tour has customizable options, and different lengths to suit your schedule!
These tours only seat 5 guests per vehicle. For a private tour please reserve in 5 seat increments and the full Cruiser will be dedicated to your group only.
Tour Days: 7 days a week.
Tour Times: 10am, 12, 2 & 4pm
per adult from
100 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beverages are not provided by City Tours MKE, however guests are allowed to bring their own beverages and snacks aboard.
- Entry/Admission - Milwaukee Art Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lakefront Brewery, 1872 N Commerce St, Milwaukee, WI 53212-3701
Passing by on Commerce Street
Stop At: Black Cat Alley, E. Kenilworth Pl, Milwaukee, WI 53202
A potential stop at The Wax Wing for Milwaukee Souvenirs, followed by a stroll through Black Cat Alley (free admission)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum, 2220 N Terrace Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202-1216
Viewing the back gardens of the terrace as we pass on Lincoln Memorial.
Stop At: Milwaukee Art Museum, 700 N Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202-4098
After visiting McKinley Marina and walking out on Lake Michigan, we take a short trip to the Art Museum. Although we don't enter the museum, arrangements can be made to drop guests off there after the tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Milwaukee Public Market, 400 N Water St, Milwaukee, WI 53202-5513
Passing by on Broadway Avenue
Stop At: Harley-Davidson Museum, 400 W Canal St At the corner of 6th and Canal, Milwaukee, WI 53203-3208
After passing the Coakley Water Tower on 5th, we will be passing the Harley Davidson Museum on 6th Avenue. Although we will not enter the museum, arrangements can be made to drop guests off there after the tour.
Stop At: Fiserv Forum, 901 N 4th St, Milwaukee, WI 53203-1502
Passing through Deer District to view the Fiserv Forum and Panther Arena.
Departure Point :1130 N 9th St, Milwaukee, WI 53233, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.