Discover Kayaking guided tour in Geiranger Fjord
The Discover Kayaking Tour is perfect for those who are new to kayaking or only have a few hours to enjoy Geiranger. We start at the kayak base in Geiranger harbour and paddle down the fjord towards the point where you can see "The Seven Sister" waterfall. The guide will take good care of you and tell you all interesting facts about the Geirangerfjord and the surroundings. Remember to bring a camera to capture the stunning scenery and amazing views, you only get from the cockpit of a kayak.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide with safety and emergency equipment Instruction in paddling technique and safety briefing High quality kayak gear (life vest, spray skirt, paddle)
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Experience the Geiranger fjord from a Kayak. It is a unique way to take in the fjord from a close perspective! Let our qualified guides lead you for a fun kayak adventure on the Geirangerfjord. The Discover Kayaking Tour is perfect for those who are new to kayaking or only have a few hours to enjoy Geiranger.
• Geirangerfjord, Geirangervegen 2, Geiranger, Stranda 6216 Norway
Departure Point :Geirangervegen 1, 6216 Geiranger, Norway
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.