Discover Lecce 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour
See the rich baroque architecture of Lecce on a 2-hour walking tour, and discover why the city is called the “Florence of the South.” Learn curiosities from your local guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour with a professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Storico, Lecce, Corte dei Cicala, 19-35, 73100, Lecce Italy
See the rich baroque architecture of Lecce on a 2-hour walking tour, and discover why the city is called the “Florence of the South.” Marvel at buildings built from limestone marble, such as the Duomo, and see evidence of the city’s Roman past.
Stroll the streets of Lecce with a local guide, and discover why the city is often called the “Florence of South Italy.” Admire monuments of dazzling marble, and see traces of the city’s Roman past.
Meet your guide at the Porta Napoli to discover the main city of the Salentine Peninsula through local eyes. Your guide will tell you city secrets and take you to hidden corners, as well as point out all the buildings cast in limestone marble.
Discover Lecce’s harmonious form at sites such as Piazza Duomo, where you can admire the Cathedral and Bell Tower. Continue to the Chiesa di S. Irene, and on to Piazza Sant’Oronzo to see the ruins of the Roman Empire and Chiesa di San Marco.
Pass By: Lecce, Lecce, Province of Lecce, Puglia
Departure Point :Porta Napoli, Piazzetta Arco di Trionfo, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.