Discover our Brussels craft breweries with a local, passionate, young guide
- Meet the brewer
- Listen to stories from our young, local guide that launched one of the Belgian 1st craft beers
- Learn more details about the brewing process, from mashing to double- fermenting
- Taste limited editions from black porters to strong IPA’s or even barley wines
- Found out how hops & malts taste
- Discover projects of Brussels' future brewery / breweries
- Explore the secret varieties of every local craft brewery
- Receive tailor-made recommendations on where to go and what to drink after
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Taste 6 unusual local beers of high quality
- Private transportation
- 1 craft brewery, which is not open to the public
- Brewery Cantillon, the oldest Lambic brewery (not available during post-covid)
- 2 renowned beer lovers’ spots
- Entry/Admission - Cantillon Brewery
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up or drop off . If required, then choose for a custom tour on our website.
- For international groups, we offer an English tour. More languages available on website.
- For customised tours like visiting an extra bar or chocolaterie, book a custom tour on our website.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moeder Lambic Original, Rue de Savoie 68, 1060 Saint-Gilles, Belgium
While waiting for you in this beer spot, known for their craft & lambic selection, our professional guide already prepares your first beer to treat you with the best welcome. Next, you'll visit 2 to 3 other locations incl. breweries and hidden gems.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cantillon Brewery, Rue Gheude 56, Brussels 1070 Belgium
You will be welcomed in this family brewery where Lambic, Gueuze, Faro and Kriek are made and where nothing has changed since 1900 when it was founded. The Van Roy-Cantillon family welcomes you and invites you to discover a fabulous world. Beers, tools and brewing process are still the same as in the beginning. Red copper containers, barrels, some of them more than 100 years old, and walls of bottles constitute the scenery for your visit.Maybe you’ll be lucky to see the brewing or the bottling, maybe you ’ll see how barrels are cleaned or how fruit beers are made in summer. Maybe you’ll be lucky to see the brewing or the bottling, maybe you ’ll see how barrels are cleaned or how fruit beers are made in summer.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Fontaine Anspach, Rue Locquenghien 2, Brussels 1000 Belgium
We are ready to commute to the next beer spot while enjoying a short Belgiumbeerdays beer game about IPA’s and IBU’s. No matter if you are a Dutch or English speaker, we will help you find the terminology you are looking for. After this 15-mins quiz, the winner's team will be rewarded with an extra tasting.
Stop At: Brussels Beer Project, Rue Antoine Dansaert 188, Brussels 1000 Belgium
You will be amazed by the modernity of the infrastructure, branding And tap room. Those guys must be proud of what a trendy brewery they have launched over the last 5 years. Let’s grab that fascinating beer creation from a barley wine style to an IPA. Focus is to try here as much as possible, so no typical triple Belgian beers higher than 8% alcohol. Let’s get it started as we even have the chance to try one of their upcoming beers. After that, we’ll leave you with the chance to spend maybe another hour of two at this imposing, trendy hotspot.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Moeder Lambic Fontainas, Place Fontainas 8, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Return Detail :Brussels, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Small groups. We'll only allowed a number of max 10 persons per tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.