Discover Paris in 90 Minutes with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover Paris during a short but sweet 90-minute walking exccursion, which will tell you all you need to know about the city, local lifestyle and the unique culture. We will meet in front of the Carette café - a beloved spot by many locals!
While walking through the city centre and discovering the past of the city that just started as an island, I will tell you insider stories about my city and France, while showing you all the beautiful spots and important sites.
During our walk in the beautiful city of Paris, you will learn all about the local lifestyle and trends, and get an insight of the country's customs and traditions. This is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants, and bars to visit, and learn how to make the most out of your stay in Paris.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local who wants to show you their city!
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks or snacks
- Personal expenses during the Experience
In this 90-minute Experience, you will come across the most wonderful sights of Paris with a local. In this short but intense tour, you will learn about the history and culture of Paris and discover the city from a local’s perspective.
• Trocadero, Trocadero, Paris, Ile-de-France
• Place Colette, 75001 Paris France
• Quai des Tuileries, Right Bank of the River Seine, Paris France
• Pont-Neuf, Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
Departure Point :4 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.