Discover Porec and Pula including Pula Amphiteatre visit and lunch
Admire the sun-dappled olive groves that make this place seem more Tuscan than Croatian, and tuck into a tasty Istrian lunch. Overall, it is a great day out!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide (sightseeing Pula and Pore
- Ticket for the Pula Amphiteatre
- Entry/Admission - Amphitheatre de Pula
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amphitheatre de Pula, Flavijevska ul., Pula 52100 Croatia
Enter the treasury of Roman remains. Once an important Roman colony, this astonishing city was a thriving urban centre with forum, temples and city walls. The Roman Empire left its enduring mark here, and you will feel it the moment you step inside of it. From Golden Gates, the Temple of Augustus, numerous floor mosaics, and of course the city's main attraction – the grandiose Amphitheatre.
Before we continue to our next destination, it's time to recharge our batteries with delicious specialties of Istrian cuisine.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Porec Old Town, Porec Croatia
Discover Poreč's Old Town, built on a small peninsula where history began more than 2000 years ago, which is why the old city is a cultural monument itself. Walk the old streets Decumanus and Cardo Maximus by the remains of Roman temples of Mars and Neptune, and the most important monument- the Euphrasian Basilica, one of the most beautiful preserved monuments of Early Byzantine architecture in the Mediterranean.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
Departure Time :9:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.