Discover Ribadavia with a local guide
Discover the Jewish quarter of Ribadavia with a local guide. Get to know the secrets of the town, its winemaking tradition, its Hebrew pastry and let yourself be carried away by its corners. This guided tour, lasting an hour and a half, is ideal to better understand the history of Ribadavia and begin to know the region.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- English and Spanish guides
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ribadavia, Ribadavia, Province of Ourense, Galicia
Historical artistic set.
Departure Point :Praza Maior, 32400 Ribadavia, Ourense, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.