Discover Private Scuba Diving in West Bay Beach
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. Discover Scuba Diving can be credited towards the PADI Open Water Diver certification. You have the choice to go from shore or boat depending on your preference to the second largest barrier reef in the world and if you enjoy the course, it is the first step towards completing your Scuba certification.
Minimum age: 10 years
Duration: half day
Max depth: 12m/40ft
Includes all equipment & wetsuit
Confined Water exercises
Open Water Dive
Course length: 3-4 hours
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - West Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- Upon completion of the shallow water skills, you can explore one of the most beautiful reefs during your scuba instructor-led dive with colorful fish and the chance to see turtles, stingrays and more.
Departure Point :West Bay Road, W Bay Rd, West Bay, Honduras
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.