Discover Scuba Diving in Negril
Are you a Certified Scuba Diver? Do you want to learn how to Scuba Dive ? This PADI Certified Scuba Diving center in Negril has options for certified and Un-certified or first time divers from Negril ,Jamaica. Learn to scuba dive in Jamaica and see the marine sights near the Negril Areas or Explore the best diving in the western tip of the island of Jamaica as a Certified Scuba Diver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of snorkel and dive equipment
- Professional guide
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Wetsuit (can be rented at site)
We'll start the day with pick transfer from your Hotel resort in Negril Locale you'll meet your master instructor /guide depending on your level . Get fitted in your scuba diving gear and receive a safety orientation from the divemaster.
You will receive lessons on scuba diving techniques diving safety procedures and best practices
Your lessons will be given in a Controlled Area Once you have mastered the controlled area, the divemaster will decide if you are ready for the second phase of shore diving. Dive instructors with over 20 years of experience.
At your second location in this Discover Scuba Dive package, we aim to make it more adventurous than the controlled site so you will get better views of marine life and more colorful ambiance. Encounters your dive instructor will be with you all the way so you will be safe.
Certified Divers :
Get fitted with dive gears and short safety orientation from your dive guide and you are off-boarding and coral formations with unique explore with your guide along with you all the way. Two exciting sites for your exploration with unique dive sightings.
Your dive day ends with your transfer return to your resort/hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Be at the lobby area of your Hotel 30 minutes before start time for pickup
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions Ask your doctor if you are medically fit to Scuba dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Participant needs to Send supplier Name of Hotel Minimum 24 Hours in advance
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.