Discover Surfers Paradise
Trixity offers a series of trails which are not only sightseeing experiences around some of Australia’s most beautiful cities but we will also give your brain a work-out on the way round
You will guide yourself on your ‘smart’ device along the trail solving clues as you go - get the answer correct and we send you the next clue – easy! There are ‘Help’ & ‘Hint’ options if you get stuck and of course you can use your device to look things up if required.
We think this is an excellent way to spend 2-3 hours discovering the city you live in, work in, play in.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A challenging set of clues for you to unravel, to guide yourself around our trail
What's excluded :
Solve a series of clues that guide you around the most beautiful cities of Australia, whilst seeing major attractions and a side to the city that you might not normally see.
Take your time and enjoy the sights, or try and get yourself further up the leader board with a fast time. The clock will stop after every clue so you can get the most out of your trail.
Set in Australia’s entertainment playground, this challenging trail will take you beyond the meter-maids, nightlife and surfing to discover the hidden gems of this vibrant resort town.
There are no time limits, so you can take the challenge at any time in the future. The trails are all ‘device’ led i.e. smartphone, tablet, kindle, etc. so that is all you will need .... apart from family or friends and some brain power.
Start time: Mon-Sun commencing anytime between 9:30am-5pm
Duration: Approx. 2hr walk – 3kms. We aim to be wheelchair accessible but 1 clue in this trail is inaccessible by wheelchair.
Availability: Every day of the year apart from Good Friday, Anzac Day, Labour Day & Christmas Day
• Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland
• Surfers Paradise Beach, The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Departure Point :13 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Departure Time :10/8/2019 - 6/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.