Discover temples of Angkor in 1 day
Welcome to Cambodia,
We are official local francophone guide of this region.
We have many experiences worked with French tourists.
We organize all the activities of visit in the city of Siem Reap and the surroundings.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We will be at your disposal for any further information.
See you soon in Cambodia.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- French speaking guide
- Bottled fresh water during trips
- Return transfer from the hotel
What's excluded :
- Angkor Pass ($ 37 / person), free for children under 12 years old.
- Meals, drinks during meals
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Angkor Wat is the largest temple in Cambodia.
Pass By: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Ta Prohm is a temple where tree roots have invaded the roofs and walls of the temple. Ta Prohm is one of the most atmospheric temples of Angkor. The Hollywood blockbuster 'Tomb Raider' (with the participation of Angelina Jolie) has made the temple famous. Once you have covered the site, you will be surprised by the unique atmosphere created by the Angkorian temples half covered with trees and vegetation.
Pass By: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Bayon, state temple of King Jayavarman VII dated 1181, is one of the most mysterious temples in the Angkor region. You will admire its beautifully carved central towers that cover 200 huge stone Buddha faces facing the four cardinal points.
Pass By: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
Angkor Thom is the ancient capital of the Khmer Empire under the reign of King Jayavarman VII, it is a city surrounded by a wall 8 meters high and 3 km on each side, drawing a perfect square.
In the city of Angkor Thom, we will visit: Baphoun, Elephant Terrace, Terrace of the Leper King, Phimeanakas
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our French guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel at 8amAirports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- chong kneas
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.