Discover Thang Long Citadel
Explore the Thang Long Imperial Citadel and the remains of buildings dotted with numerous antiques which have been recently excavated. You will learn about the thousand plus year history of Hanoi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrances Fees
- 01 bottle of water per pax per day
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
What's excluded :
- Personnal Expenses
- Others services not mentionned in the programme
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Drive to the Thang Long Imperial Citadel. Explore the massive complex of architectural works which were built through the many reigns of Vietnamese Emperors. Visit the Doan Mon gate, Kinh Thien Palace (just the base remains) and then Hau Lau house. Explore into the bunker base in D67 house which was used as the head office of North Vietnam’s Army in the American War. Continue to 18 Hoang Dieu Archaeologists complex before a short walk to the Cua Bac Gate with a view of the whole Citadel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the Hotels in the Old Quarters
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.