Discover the Cathedral of Mallorca
"On the outside you will see the armor, but go inside and you will see the soul!", As described by the painter Santiago Rusiñol, who said that there was no other temple that with greater simplicity of means had achieved such beauty.
Come with us to enjoy a local and professional experience! We are official guides of Mallorca passionate about our work and ready to offer you the best visit.
During this guided tour you will learn about its history, architecture, art and some of the most surprising curiosities of the Cathedral of Mallorca.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket to Mallorca Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Mallorca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Mallorca, Placa la Seu s/n, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
Visit the interior of the Cathedral
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Carrer del Palau Reial, 29, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.