Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile
Forget haggling with taxi drivers or piling on and off crowded buses. The best way to experience Luxor is on a private tour, where you can take the sights at your own pace and ask your own personal Egyptologist any questions you like. This one covers the main attractions of both East and West banks, perfect for first-time visitors or anyone with limited time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off.
- Bottled water.
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Your personal Egyptologist will collect you from your central Luxor hotel, Luxor airport, or Luxor port and transfer you in air-conditioned comfort to the West Bank. Your first stop will be the Valley of the Kings, the last resting place of pharaohs including Tutankhamun and Ramesses VI.
Next, continue to the Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, a tribute to Egypt’s first female pharaoh, and the towering statues known as the Colossi of Memnon.
Cross to the East Bank of the Nile and visit the mighty Temple of Karnak and Luxor Temple, before your driver returns you to your hotel, port, or airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers in Luxor city with extra cost
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.