Discover the Real Hong Kong in Kowloon
1. From the expensive private properties to down-to-earth second hand markets, from the crowd in the concrete jungle to a hill, you can basically find everything here!
2. A private tour, you can ask as many questions as you can!
3. A non-touristy tour, you can take the public transportations and experience the real side of Hong Kong!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1. tour guide fee 2. pick up at your hotel, and drop off at an agreed spot 3. Street food tasting
What's excluded :
- 1. Public transportation 2. Souvenirs (Optional) 3. Other personal spendings (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sham Shui Po District, Sham Shui Po District, Hong Kong
The following spots are included but not limited:
Recently become a popular spot for the locals, Garden Hill only takes you 10 mins to reach the summit. You will find the most authentic view of Hong Kong here, even we can grab a beer, enjoying the sunset with chitchats and seeing the charming old district's night view.
Street Food Tasting:
You may find the diversity of local street food here and I'm sure you will be full easily with all these delicious tastings!
Tin Hau Temple
Built in 1901, the Goddess inside the temple was the patron saint of fishermen. If the participants are interested, you can have the sticks fortune praying here. Believe it or not, it's your own choice!
Ap Liu Street：
You may have heard of the renowned Ladies Market, but I'm sure you must not have heard of the Men Street, which is Ap Liu Street! Ap Liu Street mainly sells second hand products, no matter antiques, cameras, or clocks, anything that you want to buy, you can search here!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
It's flexible. Don't have to be exactly at The Kowloon Peninsula. We may discuss the picking up location once you book.:)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.