Discover the rural life and cooking class
Explore the countryside and the locals by bike. Experienced and professional tour guides. Have the opportunity to cook and enjoy the delicious foods
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Bicycle for adult and children, seat for infant is avalable on request
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
We will start from your hotel or homestay in Hoi An for a cycling to the organic farm, passing local rice fields and villages along the way. There’s also time for a break with a short ride a traditional basket boat into the Nipa-palms mangrove forest before we finally arrive at the farm around 11 am.
We then proceed to the organic farming with our local farmers. They are happily share with you their story about this community-based project and invite you to join in their daily works, such as applying organic manure, making organic pesticides to control and prevent pests, cultivate the soil for planting and watering. On completion of the gardening, you will return to the farmer house and use the produce harvested from the organic vegetable garden to cook a Vietnamese lunch. Enjoy lunch with the dishes you’ve cooked at a garden-setting table.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel and homestay in Hoi An by bicycle
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/15/2019 - 9/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.