Discover the southeastern coast of Santorini
Santorini is not only the breath taking views of the volcano... In this tour you will have the chance to discover and explore the Southeastern coast of Santorini,combining mountain - sea and local culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - 4 Wines Wine tasting at Argyros Estate
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kamari Beach, Kamari 84 700 Greece
Discover the black pebble and sand beach of Kamari Santorini
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Thera Road, Kamari 17892 Greece
The ancient capital of the island built at the highest point for protection from ancient invasions. When you get to the top the endless view of the Aegean Sea will amaze you.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Panagia Episkopi, 25is Martiou 401 Archaeological site, 847 00 Greece
Panagia Episkopi is an Orthodox Church from the Byzantine period, with beautiful frescoes, beautiful architecture and wonderful sculptures with great history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Estate Argyros, Episkopi Gonia, 84700 Greece
Based in Episkopi Santorini,Estate Argyros is a winery with great and long history and amazing boutique wines based only on the indigenous varieties of Santorini waiting for you to taste.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our company has successfully attended the Health Protocol Training Program and the provisions and iscertified, in the context of taking action against of the COVID-19 infection in the direction: Transportation, travel agencies, tourist buses The program was implemented by Κ.Ε.Κ.G. GENNIMATAS SA
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.