Discover the Story of Coco Chanel with a Local in Paris
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Hands up if whenever you hear about Paris you think about fashion… and Chanel! Discover Paris’s famous fashion quarter, all the spots that played an important role in Coco’s life in Paris with a local fashion enthusiast. Explore some spots, where Coco Chanel used to go, live, and eat with a passionate fashionista who can give you insider tips and fashion insights and tell you more about the history of fashion in France! Discover the roots of Paris’s fashion culture. Overall, the ultimate Paris fashionista experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- A local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks or snacks
- Personal expenses during the Experience
We will explore the four corners of the 1st and 8th Arrondissement, passing by Vendôme Square, rue de Rivoli, and a part of the Champs-Élysées to get to know everything about one of France's favourite daughters: Coco Chanel, and also to discover what makes the french style so unique.
• Rue de la Paix, Paris France
• Chanel, 31 rue Cambon, 75001 Paris France
• Place-Vendome, Place-Vendome, Paris, Ile-de-France
• Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
• Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris France
Departure Point :17 Rue de la Paix, 75002 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.