Discover Torndirrup National Park: The Gap & Natural Wonders Tour
Visit Torndirrup National Park, enjoy morning/afternoon tea with cake, and get guided commentary during your experience.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Morning/afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- National Park entry
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tallaganda National Park, New South Wales, Australia, Wild Cattle Flat Road, Captains Flat, New South Wales 2623 Australia
Take in the 360 degree views of the coastline from the summit of Stoney Hill. From here, amidst the bushland it is possible to see the vast expanse of the Southern Ocean and the rugged coastlines that early explorers first encountered as they rounded the peninsula for the sheltered waters of Princess Royal Harbour.
Get closer to the edge! At The Gap, feel the power of the wind and water from the masterfully crafted, protected walkway lookout over the Gap. See the pounding waves as they thrash the granite walls and surge through the spaces. Exhilarating! Travel on to the cove from where sailing boats launch into the quiet harbor before one more view from the Albany Wind Farm to Mutton Bird Island. Looking across the vibrant City of Albany, see the granite formations of the Stirling and Porongurup Ranges in the distance. Complete your journey and exploration of the impressive coastline with a relaxing refreshment at Middleton Beach.
Departure Point :221 York St, Albany WA 6330, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.