Discover Tour: Dandenong Ranges & William Ricketts Sanctuary
Get out of the city and have a relaxing day trip in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges
Learn about Aboriginal culture through the unique sculptures of the William Ricketts Santuary
Enjoy a wholesome and healthy meal at a nearby restaurant
Take a leisurely walk through the majestic eucalyptus and fern tree forest and soak in the sights and sounds of nature
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dandenong Ranges National Park, Mount Dandenong Tourist Rd Treemont, Melbourne, Victoria 3787 Australia
You will begin your tour at St. Paul's Cathedral at 10 AM and then travel 45 minutes outside the city into the lush Australian forest. Along the way, spot several quaint villages and lovely gardens, and watch as the city dissolves into thick foliage.
Upon arriving at the Dandenong Range, explore William Ricketts Sanctuary. This tranquil forest sanctuary is adorned with sculptures of Aboriginal life. These sculptures form a narrative, which tells the story of Aboriginal culture and spirituality. After exploring the sanctuary, pause to have a wholesome and healthy lunch at a cozy nearby restaurant.
Afterwards, your tour will continue with a relaxing walk through a majestic eucalyptus and fern tree forest. Soak in the sights and sounds of nature under the shade of this lush forest canopy. Finally, drive down the mountains back to the city, where you will arrive at 4:30 PM.
Departure Point :208 State Route 30, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.