Discover Venice Walking Tour with Gondola Ride
Wonderful Gondola ride and combined guided walking tour. Glide around the small canals of Venice in a Gondola, relax and sit back with your Gondolier, great for photo opportunities and then enjoy a guided walking tour of the external areas of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live tour guide in English, French, German and Spanish
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Gondola ride, with up to 6 people on the gondola
- Entry/Admission - Gondola Bauer
What's excluded :
- Gondola ride is not guided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Scala Contarini del Bovolo
- Entry/Admission - Teatro La Fenice
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Before heading back towards Saint Mark's Square, you will make a stop close to the Rialto Bridge, the oldest bridge across the Grand Canal and discover what made it the historical center of the commercial area of the city.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Scala Contarini del Bovolo, San Marco, 4303, 30124 Venice Italy
Admire the Bovolo Staircase, a Renaissance masterpiece, and one of Venice's finest architectural jewels; this fascinating and complex spiral staircase is part of the Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and dates from 1499. It is tucked away in a small courtyard close to Campo Manin.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
Meet your local guide in front of the Saint Mark's Square post office, and let yourself be lead through the labyrinth of alleyways, squares or “campi” and hear about the history, stories and the local Venetian dialect.
On leaving the square, you will stop in front of the Fenice Theatre, one of the most famous Opera House's in Europe, learn about its glorious but also troubled history. Passing through other hidden corners of the city you will be able to discover the history of Venice, through its prominent architectural sights.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gondola Bauer, Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2091/b, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
The walking tour will finish in campo San Moisè, the landing stage of the famous venetian transportation, the Gondola.
Relax aboard this historic vessel, enjoying the thrills of both the Grand Canal and minor canals.
Admire Venice from this amazing point of view, witness its magnificent architecture and whilst gliding under its bridges, discover secret entrances to the elegant Palaces and hidden corners.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ufficio Postale Poste Italiane, Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1255, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.