Discovering Köln | Cologne City Tour with The Walkings
Our # 1 on Tripadvisor supports us;) The historic center of Cologne combines a rich monumental heritage that dates back to Roman times. Find out along with The Walkings on this tour in Spanish. We will tell you about its history, anecdotes and curious facts.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Spanish-speaking guide specialized in the history of Cologne.
What's excluded :
- Visit / Entrance to the Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heinzelmaennchenbrunnen, am Brauhaus Frueh Am Hof 12-14, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
We will continue the walk in front of the Heinzelmännchenbrunnen fountain. Do you know the story of the Cologne pixies?
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Cologne, Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia
This and more you can learn during the tour with The Walkings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Domtreppen, Unnamed Road, 50667 Köln, Germany
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/12/2020 - 10/19/2021
Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Friday: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Saturday: 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Kölnisches Stadtmuseum, Zeughausstraße 1-3, 50667 Köln, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.