Discovery Walk in Valletta: views, secret courtyards and mysterious stories
When was your last ‘aha!’ discovery moment? The next one will surely take place on this fun self-guided walk in Valletta! Rich with history, this Mediterranean will surprise you – local Maltese creator Nikhil made sure of that! Fun location-based riddles will have you pay extra attention to your surroundings. If you’re ready to explore sky-high views of the harbour, stroll the cobbled path of Strait Street and stand on the set of Game of Thrones, then this trail is for you.
This playful walk across Valletta sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Valletta or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
per adult from
2 to 3 minutes
What's included :
- Email with instructions and your link to the web-app
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. John's Co-Cathedral, St. John Street, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
St. John’s Co-Cathedral
Pass By: Upper Barrakka Gardens, Battery Street, Valletta, Island of Malta VLT 1220 Malta
Departure Point :Valletta Ditch, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
Return Detail :Hastings Garden Malta, Valletta, Malta
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This experience is self-guided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.