Diving Departure for Certificates
The BUZOS DE BARU dive center is a PADI RESORT with more than 20 years of continuous operation in the city, positioned as one of the best diving schools in Cartagena.
We have qualified PADI instructors, and trained personnel for teaching and diving guide, we like to do long dives and go to the most beautiful places possible for each day depending on the weather in the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Snacks - fruit, cookies, water, tea
- Photos and videos of the experience
What's excluded :
We go by boat to the island of Baru or the salmedina reefs, we do two dives in the morning, dives of more than 50 minutes each dive, interval on the boat, snack with fruit, photos and videos included.
We see a great variety of fauna and flora, the water temperature is very comfortable and you don't need a wet suit, the visibility is excellent most of the year and we have more than 30 different sites and different types of diving to choose from.
Dives are characterized by the beauty of the coral, the good visibility and the variety of marine fauna and flora. The coral is in very good condition, we have 7 sunken ships in the area and there are lots of reef fish.
Diving equipment included.
Photos and videos of the experience included.
Departure Point :Hotel Caribe By Faranda Grand, Cra. 1 ## 2-87, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/17/2020 - 6/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.