DIY Jewelry-Making Basics for Beginners Workshop in NYC
We take photos to create good memories for Tourists/Travelers.
And best of all, group participants get to keep their own handmade jewelry.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tools & All Materials Included
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
MeetUp in front of the New York Public Library on 5th Avenue near the statue of the lion. The host will have a visible sign then guide you to the nearby activity location.
• New York Public Library, 476 5th Ave New York, NY 10018, New York City, NY 10018
Departure Point :The New York Public Library Shop, Fifth Avenue and, W 42nd St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.