DMZ and N-Seoul Tower Full day tour with Korean Authentic lunch
This tour brings you to Korea Demilitarized Zone called DMZ and N-Seoul Tower from your Hotel. These Tours are must visiting course for foreign tourists while visiting Korea for sure.
• Tourist will be picked up and sent at a hotel in Seoul or nearby Seoul
• Only for One Group Private Tour
• Must bring your passport for security check
• We visit 'The Third Tunnel' which was made by North Korean soldier to attack South Korea
• We visit 'Dora Observatory' to see North Korea territory, 'Dora Train Station' and 'Unification village'
• After coming back to Seoul, We go N-Tower to see whole of Seoul view
• Can listen to all the useful information not only DMZ and Tower But also such as politics, religions, society, culture and nature of Korea while traveling from full of knowledgeable driving guide
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bringing tourist to N-Seoul Tower
- Korean Traditional Cuisine
- Fluent English-speaking Driving Guide
- Pick up and drop off at the Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Imjingak Pyeonghoa-Nuri Park
- Entry/Admission - DMZ
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
What's excluded :
- N-Seoul Tower elevator
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imjingak Pyeonghoa-Nuri Park, 481-1 Samok-ri, Munsan-eup, Paju, Gyeonggi-do South Korea
Visit Starting point of DMZ Tour and can see Rust Train has been Bombed during Korean War and Ceremony Table for North Korean ancestor
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: DMZ, Munsan-eup, Majeong-ri Imjingak Tourist information center, Paju, Gyeonggi-do South Korea
Experience the DMZ with your own private driving guide and transfers from your hotel to DMZ area.
We visit Dora Observatory : Can see North Korea real Landscape, Explore the Third Tunnel : dug under the border by North Korean forces to attack South Korea, Visit Dorasan Station : Train station closest to North Korea and Unification Village : Near DMZ Korean Farming village.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
Namsan Seoul Tower was the first tower-type tourism spot in Korea. The top of the tower is at almost 480m above sea level, including Namsan Mountain (243m) and the tower’s own height (236.7m), making it one of the tallest towers in the Orient. It is comprised of Seoul Tower Plaza, recently opened to public access after 40 years, and N Seoul Tower, operated by CJ Foodville since 2005. The tower was first established as a broadcast tower to send out TV and radio signals in 1969. As of now, it has become one of the representative landmarks and multi-cultural venues in Seoul.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will Pick up Seoul and Near Seoul Area And Drop off Hotel or Tourist Attractions in Seoul That Tourist want to visit.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be sent after booking
- Wear comfortable dress and shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.