DMZ Tour (Vinh Moc Tunnels and Khe Sanh Combat Base) Full Day Tour From Hue
This tour of Vietnam’s DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) takes you from Hue to the 17th parallel with a knowledgeable guide. Stop at Dong Ha, the former headquarters of the US Marines. It was used during the Vietnam (American) War against the North Vietnamese army, which breached the Geneva Agreement when it constructed the Ho Chi Minh Trail that allowed for the transport of troops and supplies. Visit the Vinh Moc tunnels and learn about some of the fiercest battles fought at Khe Sanh, Con Tien, Hamburger Hill and more.
Full-day DMZ tour of Vietnam from Hue Visit Dong Ha and Khe Sanh village See an airfield and combat base used during the Vietnam War
English Speaking Tour Guide
Lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Car/ Mini Van with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Guide(Request for another language)
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- Entrance ticket
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vinh Moc Tunnel
- Entry/Admission - Khe Sanh Combat Base
What's excluded :
- Personal fee
- Travel Insurance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinh Moc Tunnel, Vinh Th_ch, Dong Ha 520000 Vietnam
Quang Tri which was the province capital of that area, is located in the Central Region of Vietnam, near the crossways between North and South Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand. The province preserves many remains from the anti-American resistance war such as the ancient citadel of Quang Tri, Khe Sanh Combat Base, Truong Son National Cemetery, Truong Son trail, Vinh Moc Tunnels, Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River.
Vinh Moc Tunnel complex. The tunnels were dug and used as shelters by local village families during the American Vietnam War to escape all the continious bombings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khe Sanh Combat Base, Huong Hoa District, Khe Sanh Vietnam
Khe Sanh Combat Base was never overrun, but saw the bloodiest battle of the war. About 500 Americans, 10,000 North Vietnamese troops and uncounted civilian bystanders died around this remote highland base. It’s eerily peaceful today, but in 1968 the hillsides trembled with the impact of 1000kg bombs, white phosphorus shells, napalm, mortars and endless artillery rounds, as desperate American forces sought to repel the NVA.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.