Do It All Watersports Adventure with Lunch
This Watersports Adventure is sure to please everyone in your party! The "DO IT ALL" Watersports Adventure is the original and only All Day Watersports Adventure that offers 13 watersports for you to enjoy. This adventure includes a complimentary grilled lunch during the day and draft beer for those of legal age on the trip back to port.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water sports, as noted
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Inflatable Waterpark
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
Key West's Best Watersport Package. 13 Activities, 6 hours of fun and 1 low price.
Join Sunset Watersports on the all inclusive, all day watersport combo. Climb aboard the Party Cat catamaran and take a trip out into the Key West Habor where you will be greeted by all of our watersport activities. Jump in the water and snorkel or jump on a banana boat ride to take a trip over to our jetskis. After that enjoy kayaking, paddleboards or any number of the inflatable water activities. This trip includes a great grilled lunch, prepared and served for you in our onboard kitchen. If you would like to get out of the sun, no worries, our cabin can hold up to 70 people in full air conditioning. This is Key West most popular trip.
BBQ pork sandwiches
veggies & dipping tray
• Sunset Water Sports, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
Departure Point :201 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.