Do the Miami To The Max! and Everglades Tour in a Luxury Bus (Combo)
Great for families of all ages, this tour has everything you need for a great day of fun—free bottled water, illustrated maps, and luggage storage. Meet your guide... and away you go.
Discover the best of Miami on this half-day tour around the city. An experienced local guide will introduce you to the cultural sights, sounds, and tastes that make this city fabulous. Explore the iconic Art Deco District in Miami Beach, visit Wynwood, and learn about Cuban culture at the Latin street fair around Domino Park. It's a one-of-a-kind experience!
And the day is only half over. At 2 pm, we'll drive out to Everglades National Park for an afternoon airboat ride and wildlife show. You'll be back in Miami at 5:30 pm.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Store luggage on the bus
- Beautifully illustrated map (a $5 value!)
- Unlimited bottled water (a $5 value!)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 30-minute airboat ride (a $69 value!)
- Wildlife and alligator show
- Kids safety ear muffs for the boat ride
What's excluded :
- Food is available for purchase in Little Havana and Safari Park.
- Entry/Admission - Wynwood Walls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Beach Boardwalk, Miami Beach, FL
10:00 AM - The Miami To The Max! Tour starts with a rock'n roll bus tour around South Beach. Then, we take a 30-minute beach walk, while snapping photos of the seaside Art Deco District.
We'll show you our favorite photo spots on Ocean Drive, like Versace Mansion, Lifeguard Headquarters, the beach, clock tower, and the spot where they filed the chainsaw scene in the movie "Scarface".
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
11:15 AM - We'll hop inside our luxury bus and cruise over to Wynwood, where we will learn about 9 different types of Street Art.
We'll drive around neighborhood show you some of the art murals most people do not get to see, before taking a 30-minute walking tour around Wynwood - Miami's most popular attraction.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
12:15 PM - By now we're starting to get hungry so we drive over to Little Havana where you can buy lunch and learn about Cuban culture at the Latin street fair around Domino Park. Take our photo scavenger hunt on your smartphone.
There are many affordable options. You're free to explore and eat on your own, but we'll show you around the neighborhood first.
This is a great time to eat some good Cuban food. Customers receive a FREE paperback version of the Little Havana Dining Guide on the bus. The guide contains restaurant menus, our favorite dishes, and a Cuban food glossary of terms.
Customers receive a Little Havana Dining Guide with restaurant menus and our favorite dishes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
2:15 PM Take a luxury bus ride from Miami to Everglades National Park. There, you'll take a 30-minute airboat ride deep into the wetlands. After the ride, you'll want an alligator show and have some time to eat and explore the Park by foot. Food and snacks are available for sale. Remember to ask us for free bottled water, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and kids safety ear muffs for the boat ride.
The tours ends at 5:30 PM at Bayside.
If we picked you up at a hotel in the morning, we'll take you back.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
2: Tropics Hotel and Hostel, 1550 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Bayside Marketplace in Downtown Miami at 9:15 AM or the Tropics Hotel, located at 1550 Collins Ave, Miami Beach at 9:45 AM.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Coronavirus Safety Update: The tour is limited to 15 people on a 40 passengers bus
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A small group of 25 people or less on the 40 passenger bus (Offered Exclusively by The Miami Tour Company).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.