Doctor Who : London Walking Tour
The world-famous TV series Doctor Who, a historical British TV culture for more than 50 years.
We begin at London Bridge to explore around 15 locations from the show’s history, including sites featured in classic episodes, such as The Talons of Weng Chiang, Rose, The Shakespeare Code. And locations from the series with Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor.
Learn about how the episodes were filmed and get Doctor Who trivia on the way for you big fans out there. With many chances to take pictures and see locations up close, such as the London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower, Trafalgar Square and many more.
We will also take a short ride on a London Bus to Westminster station where the tour will end.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fun Local Guide!
- 15 Top Doctor Who Sights
- Day Out In London
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup / Drop Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
St Paul's Cathedral
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Tower of London
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Pass By: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Departure Point :London SE1 9QU, UK
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.