Doctor's Cave Beach Day-Trip with Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville & Shopping
Explore the white sand Doctor's Cave Beach, the legendary Margaritaville and stroll along the 'hip-strip' for some shopping during this day trip. With your local guide, enjoy the sun on your shoulders and the sand in your toes on the popular Doctor's Cave Beach. Head to Margaritaville to enjoy some entertainment, then walk down the bustling shopping streets for some souvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup
- Hotel Drop off
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Hip Strip
- Entry/Admission - Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Beach activities or seating (available to purchase)
- Umbrellas (available to rent)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Doctor’s Cave -$6 per adult and $3 per child
- Entry/Admission - Doctor's Cave Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hip Strip, Gloucester Avenue, Montego Bay Jamaica
Shop for clothing, souvenirs etc,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Doctor's Cave Beach, Gloucester Ave, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica
Doctor's Cave has been one of the most famous beaches in Jamaica for nearly a century. It is noted for its crystal-clear turquoise waters and near-white sand. Its sheltered location provides calm waters. While at the check-in counter, you might want to inquire about renting beach chairs and umbrellas (optional). You can also get yourself settled on the beach and then go back later to get them. Beautiful palm, coconut and sea grape trees provides nice shaded areas where you can lay out on your towels as well. Be sure to take your towels, sunblock, sun glass. Several water sporting activities that are available at a fee including snorkeling gears. There are bars and cafes where you can hang-out and have a beer or even have a sandwich or local hot lunches.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville is located on the edge of the cliffs along the Hip Strip up the street from Doctors Cave Beach. It is undoubtedly the best place for you to hang-out with a special person or for a family retreat after your amazing experience at the world famous Doctors Cave Beach. Enjoy the 120ft long waterslide or bounce away on one of the many water trampolines floating in the water park. Crisp, clear Caribbean water is waiting to hug you as you make that splash from the water slide. Classic American and local Jamaican jerk chicken and pork dishes are served along with iced-cold drinks and reggae music. The best margaritas are served up on a daily basis. Don’t forget to grab your favorite Margaritaville souvenir or memorabilia before you leave.
If you are on an extended vacation in Montego Bay don’t forget to return in the night for the dance club segment up till 2am.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all resort areas
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available upon request.
- Must be 18 years older to drink.
- Bring change of clothes, water shoes, cash, camera and sun block(if needed)
- For 5 or more person, please contact us if you need a group booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.