Dog Sledding and Mushing Experience
Enjoy a truly Alaskan experience in the famous North Pole Alaska on a 30 minute dog sledding adventure. You will cover approximately 5 miles of snowy trails. This ride includes informative commentary from your local guide as you glide through the snow covered forest. You will be seated in the dog sled as the team of Alaskan Huskies whisk you down the trails. Your guide will be standing on the back of the sled driving the team by voice commands. All outer layers of winter clothing are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced Guide & Alaskan Husky dog team
- Neck Gator/scarf
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Get ready to meet the true athletes of Alaska--Alaskan Huskies. Upon arrival, for your private tour, you'll be offered extra outer clothing and introduced to your guide/musher and their team of Alaskan Huskies.
Hop aboard our custom built sled pulled by energetic dogs and swiftly glide across the beautiful snowy Alaskan landscape in North Pole.
Your guide will provide commentary about these beautiful dogs as the team glides through the trails--turning by voice command.
Don't forget your camera--you'll stop on the trail for your personal photoshoot. This is also where you can greet and pet the 4-legged team. Our Huskies love to be petted
• Rod's Alaskan Guide Service, 3355 Repp Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99705-7404
Departure Point :3355 Repp Rd, North Pole, AK 99705, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Arrive 15 Minutes prior to tour start
- Passengers over 250 pounds or 113 Kilograms must purchase 2 tickets
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Surfaces sanitized throughout the day and entire office area is sanitized daily by UV light.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.