Doi Suthep temple and Trekking
Your trip is a short time 3-4 hours to visit Doi Suthep temple on the hill top was built by The Six King of Mong Rai dynasty over 600 year a go the temple is very important in Chiang Mai with pagoda cover with Gold over 600 kg and we have a chance to visit jungle temple and you can see how the city temple and jungle temple how different
* Private Tour for 4 hours
* Light trekking
* Experience with Pick up truck(local taxi)
* Private guide with knowledge
* Try some local food
* Learn some Buddhism
per adult from
What's included :
- Temples fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Wat Pha Lat
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Over time and optional tour
- Red pick up truck (local taxi)
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, Huai Kaew Road Amphoe Pakkret, Nonthaburi, Doi Suthep 11120 Thailand
Pick up and leave for Doi Suthep temple to visit one of most important temple in Chiang Mai the highlight of 306 steps by staircase and we can see view of chiang mai from the temple.
Travel to Wat Pha Lat, trek from temple back to town.
Travel back to hotel
Drop of at hotel and say good buy to your guide.
Stop At: Wat Pha Lat, Suthep-Pui Road, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Wat Pha Lat one of Doi suthep temple history, old temple on the way go back to the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Chiang Mai, Thailand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.