Dois Irmãos Hiking and Favela Tour (Two Brothers)
The perfect mix of Favela tour experience with a breathtaking hiking tour!
Get one of the best views to the South Zone, just above the trendy Ipanema and Leblon beaches!
Go through Vidigal Favela on an exciting moto-taxi ride, just like the locals do!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch and extras
- Van or moto-taxi in the favela (approx. BRL 5,00 per person)
- Trail tax (approx. BRL 5,00 per person)
The hike to Dois Irmãos Hill is certainly one of the most interesting hikes in Rio de Janeiro, not only for being a formidable landmark on the right side of the trendy Ipanema and Leblon beaches, but also because of its social aspect. The Dois Irmãos trail starts on the top of the Vidigal Favela, which we will go up by local van or moto-taxi. After hiking for around one and half hour through the forest, we will reach the summit of the highest mountain, standing at 533m / 1750ft of altitude. It is the perfect viewpoint to understand the social occupation and contrasts in Rio de Janeiro and also the beautiful way the Tijuca Forest mixes with the city. On the way back, we will go down walking and make a tour through the favela.
• Morro Dois Irmaos, Parque Do Penhasco Dois Irmaos, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20020-030 Brazil
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Rio de Janeiro's South Zone hotels and accomodations. (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo, Flamengo and others). Contact us if you are in another places in Rio.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear light clothing and hiking shoes, bring a small backpack with water, snacks, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses and money for extra expenses.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.