Dolphin tour by Ghalib
Its an perfect exciursion where you will see dolphins and also learn about the culture of the people of Kenya.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park and Reserve
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park and Reserve, Shimoni KWS HQ Kenya
After a 2 hours drives from the pick up point you will be taken to the Kenya Wildlife Service offices in Shimoni village where you will meet other travelers for the same excursion.
From there you will board a swahili wooden dhow cruising into the Shimoni-Wasini channel heading to the Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National park.
You may spot dolphins on the way, our guide will be explaining to you about their natural habitat and how they survive in the sea, the guide will also be explaining about the culture of the people of Wasini.
At the marine park you will do snorkeling for an hour to see the beauty of our marine park full different colorful fishes with live beautiful corals.
Your will then be taken to the Wasini island for your lunch and a short tour in the island. After lunch and a short tour you will board again the dhow crossing the channel with welcoming and farewell songs to Shimoni village where you will meet your driver for a drive back to the starting point or your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Fort Jesus, Mombasa KE, Mombasa, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler to indicate there desired place for pick up
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.